Sunday, April 5, 2020

Day 11 - Sunday sunny Sunday

Waking up on the first morning of the end of daylight saving, and I failed to capture extra sleep... aghghghgh

I did stay up late reading, and finished this great book. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and indeed had that very real feeling of sadness finishing a great book, a kind of yearning. Fortunately I have a lot more to dive straight into. 

Sunday started with a delicious brunch, then time reading my House and Garden magazine in the sun. I am literally too sore to garden today. 



Discovering a pile of jars in the garage last week, I noticed a lot of coconut yoghurt jars, all a great size, so over the past few days I have been removing labels and preparing for a pantry tidy... today is the day. WOW so happy to have done this. I am now much more aware of the supplies we have, and we are committed to working our way through these.




A break from the pantry tidying to prep pizzas for tea, then a great walk in the sunshine. 



Finally, one pantry to be very proud of. Teehee, now to try and keep it tidy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment