Thursday, September 2, 2021

P for Purpose - Day 2 Alert Level 3

P for purpose... Purpose is my one word for 2021. I am committed to thinking about what I do, and checking in on myself that I am purposeful in my life. 

So today, a day on purpose. 

I spent hours this morning catching up on recordings and tidied my office. It was sad to see this slide in Helen's session, to see all the people who have left CORE... we miss them. 

WOW what a space my office is becoming. It is soooo fabulous to be home to have time to actually enjoy my office space. 

I also found some absolute treasures... this collection of cereal cards from 25 - 30 years ago is an absolute treasure. I must show these to little guy next time. 

And would you believe, another 19 degree day. I was really sore after that mammoth 33km ride yesterday. Getting out of the bed this morning I sure did feel it. The best move I made was doing a FitOn session them session 30 of the Adrienne Yoga Breath challenge.

Midday, I decided to take a break and go for a very gentle cycle. Yes, it was gentle, and indeed it was delightful to stay off the main streets. I meandered in and out of the Mosgiel street, smells the stunning scent of spring blooms and viewing gorgeous gardens. I sure didn't set out intending to bike 22.5km. 


Great mail in the post today! Mental Health Awareness resources arrived. I can't wait to use these in my mahi. Such incredible free resources. 






No comments:

Post a Comment