Monday, August 30, 2021

M for Monday - Day 13 in Alert Level 4

M for Monday, marvellous Monday, or is it. I think I enjoyed the weekend so much that I really didn't want it to end. When I checked my calendar last night I just wasn't ready for the online hours that Monday had in store for me. I started the day with FitOn. Yesterday was my first rest day in weeks and I really needed it. This morning I woke up so sore and stiff, that getting downstairs and into my workout took really dedication... and I did it.


I took a break to walk and look at the fabulous results of our weekend's work. 

Between my online sessions, I managed to fit in making a batch of savoury and a batch of date scones - YUMMO.


An a very special friend catch up to end this Marvellous Monday - yes you really were marvellous!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment