Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Great words to reflect on...

Happiness is a state of being, and comes from the inside of you. By the law of attraction you must become on the inside what you want on the outside.
You are either choosing to be happy now, or you are making up excuses for not choosing to be happy. But there are no excuses for the law!  Rhonda Byrne  The Secret... bringing joy to billions

These are very powerful words and I can really relate to them. Happiness is a state of being. What I need to work on is resilience.  I need to work on the power to get back up again, into my happy place after I get knocked down.   I would welcome any ideas or strategies you use to 'get back up again'.  I need to develop my strategies of walking away and 'not caring'.  I need to focus on what I can change and work around and accept what I can't change.  My Mum has a wonderful verse:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference...

PERFECT!  Wisdom is what I need....

No comments:

Post a Comment