Saturday, September 4, 2021

Q for Quality - Day 3 Alert Level 4

 Q for Quality... and what a quality day this has been...


The sun shone, the birds sang... and I got stuck into work. 


21 degrees and it was a time for walk. 



I had been looking up at Chain Hills and was looking forward to a bit of an uphill climb, but oh my goodness, it was a hot day for this...


It was so good to see the motorway so quiet... this pause really must have been so good for the universe again. 

Up the old motorway, and along chain hill road, and I decided to head down through the paddock. What an adventure this turned out to be. I met a very friendly, cute little lamb. 




Stunning views over town towards the ocean...


Heading back down through the paddocks... I had to find my way around the paths, across the gully and found myself inside an electric fence area... a bit of slithering and manoeuvring and I was safely out... Looking back up it doesn't look anywhere near as steep as it seemed on the way down...


Nearly 8km walk in that heat, over those hills... a quality walk on a quality day...

Driveway drinks was a very nice reward at the end of the day. It is so good to have such great neighbours... we sat and yarned til the sunset and the day began to cool. 

I ended this quality day staying up wayyyy too late, but oh it was worth it to see Holly Robinson win a gold in the Javelin for New Zealand. So good to see Raylene interviewed with her too. Well done team.




No comments:

Post a Comment