Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Auckland

Heading to Auckland for our National TTT hui
Today our team are Auckland bound! We arrive into Auckland for a visit to three Auckland schools before heading south to Hamilton tonight!

What an exciting time for our team to travel and learn together as we continue to development our modern learning thinking and pedagogy.

Tomorrow we gather in Hamilton with the extended Te Toi Tupu team for a two day hui! I can't wait to catch up with all the amazing people across the consortium and learn and grow together as we focus on the needs of our learners across New Zealand. These times together are rare and precious and it is crucial to make the most of every opportunity to connect and network. Although geographically spread we are united by the common goal of supporting educators and learners. Last year's hui is still so clear in my mind and I eagerly await the new learning of 2014.  Again I reflect on the incredible privilege of being part of this team!

My goals for the hui:
Spend quality time with my team;
Spend quality time with those I don't see often;
Connect with anyone I've not previously met;
Fully immerse myself in the learning and the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment