Wednesday, July 23, 2014

#100dayproject - day thirteen - MAGICAL birthday

Well, this is one MAGICAL day!  Today I am 51 and this time last year we are on the adventure of a lifetime travelling around Paris, Italy, Venice and Singapore.  Is it possible to top that?  Well, maybe not, but this sure has been one MAGICAL day.
The day began with a stunning bunch of flowers - I always love flowers, but even more so at this time of the year!
After a great morning's work Mum and I celebrated with a delicious birthday lunch at our favourite place, The Topiary Cafe.
The afternoon had two highlights, a very overdue catch up with both Jane and Judith!
And what a wonderful evening.  Dinner at Gaslight with Grant then movies at the Metro, to see Jersey Boys.  Grant and I had seen this as a musical in Melbourne years ago and the movie was equally wonderful!


I also got incredibly spoilt with some stunning new jewellery pieces and a gorgeous new satchel! 
And to top of this MAGIC - check out these messages from my facebook page...

Hope your day is MAGIC! Even more magicer than your days usually are xx

Anne, I hope you have the most magic birthday ever! Wishing you a super duper day.

Rā whānau! Have a MAGIC day with sunshine, family, friends and wine 

Happy birthday Anne. Hope it's a MAGIC day. Knowing you it will be 

Happy Birthday to a magical person. Have a superb day.

Happy Birthday!!! Have a magic day.

Have a magical day Anne! The happiest of birthdays to you. xoxo

Happy Birthday gorgeous! May you marinate in MAGIC!! Xxxx


It is just so incredible to have such an amazing bunch of people in my life who mean so much to me.  I got so many messages that just made my day, and the ones that included MAGIC really touched me!  Thank you all for the HUGE part you play in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment