I flicked from pair to pair and delighted in the success and excitement of new and innovative ways the teachers could post on their blogs.
After being rather hesitant about adding the sparkly text generator - I found that to be a real hit and a number of sparkles were added to the class blogs. A couple of jigsaw puzzles were made from photos, tagxedos created, and crayola pages drawn on.
What worked with this session?
- MAGIC of the collaboration of the doc;
- Choice over activity on BINGO card;
- Links on doc for instant access;
- Practice time;
- Support and encouragement on hand;
- Working individually or in pairs;
- Celebrating successes!
YAY - what a wonderful feeling...
A HUGE thanks to everyone who was part of the collaboration! I can't wait to hear how others use this great resource and I am looking forward to creating yet another bingo card...