Welcome back to my blog… I have been absent during an extremely busy time in my work and personal life. I consciously made the decision to forego my commitment to blog daily during March as it was obviously becoming an extra stress in my day as opposed to a pleasure!
I am delighted to be back and I have so many blog posts tumbling in my head just waiting to get out into these keyboard keys…
Today I am flying to Auckland for the privilege of a two day Pasifika hui. I am extremely excited about this opportunity and want to commit the following goals:
· Immerse myself in the Pasifika experience
· Connect and collaborate with Pasifika leaders and participants
· Build on my Pasifika Language and pronunciation
· Build on my Pasifika knowledge and protocols
· Develop my knowledge around PEP
· Celebrate Polyfest
· Capture ideas to take into my schools immediately
· Share my learning via Social media #corepasifika15
· Blog my experiences
WOW – excited!!!!
Just read through my posts from last year - even more excited now....