Friday, June 14, 2013

#educampdunners...

#educampdunners began for me with the welcoming of Emma from Nelson. In typical Dunedin style I was able to arrange for her to be piped in off the tarmac (co-incidental with the arrival of a Duke and Duchess of somewhere or other ;)
A tour of Dunedin on a glorious sunny day was a wonderful opportunity for me to show off Dunedin and for Emma and I to catch up!  A dinner at Thai over with Emma, Pauline, Jane and I was a fabulous opportunity for more chat pre-educamp.  A visit to the Annual Regent Theatre Book sale added another layer of MAGIC to the evening.






Saturday dawned and off we went to John McGlashan for #educampdunners.  What a STUNNING venue!  






And check out the MAGIC of the day here... and the SMACKDOWN...
Let's carry on growing this resource....
What was the MAGIC in the day for you?
For me, undoubtedly, he tangata, he tangata, he tangata...

No comments:

Post a Comment