Tuesday, June 4, 2013

MAGIC...


MAGIC

Flying home – ran out of blogging, tidied desktop and found the excel spreadsheet of my archived tweets….

What PURE MAGIC to find my first tweet using my word….


I now just can’t wait to find the first tweet where I capitalized it!

Aha – found….
So I first used the word magic on 10 June 2010 and began using it capitalized on 11 November 2010. 

There sure has been a lot of MAGIC in between then and now and I know that there is an abundance of MAGIC on the horizon.

The 7th of June marks the beginning of an amazing new venture for me – the 100day project – http://100daysproject.co.nz/

I have chosen MAGIC as my theme for the 100 day project.  I am going to post a quote with the word MAGIC on it, on a photo I have taken.  That is the easy part.  The challenge for me is that for everyone of the 100 days I am going to add MAGIC to someone’s day.  It will likely take the form of FISH “make their day”, or RAK – random acts of kindness, or PIF – pay it forward!  What ever it is, every day will be an opportunity for me to cement this in my practice for life.  I find it incredibly easy to find MAGIC and I am really looking forward to sharing this journey with a multitude of others… the ultimate goal for me is to empower others to seek and find MAGIC in their life everyday….

Another absolutely MAGIC moment is that this week I will post my 10,000th tweet.  I would love to know how many times I have tweeted the word MAGIC… I will never know how many times I have used the word, but I do know that MAGIC is everywhere.  It is everything that is outside the mundane routine of life.  It is waking in the morning before the alarm, it is greeting your family, it is a chance comment or words of gratitude, it is sunshine and rain, ice and wind, it is photos and pictures, flowers and fungi… it is learners and learning, technology and opportunities… When you start to really define what MAGIC is, you become aware of the magnitude and immensity of the MAGIC which daily wraps itself around us and makes us smile….

What is the MAGIC for you right now?

6 comments:

  1. Anne I'm so pleased that you're taking part in this project because it will keep me focussed to continue my quest in the project and therefore continuing MAGIC for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Justine... I am so in awe of you sharing it with me! What an incredible journey twitter is! Can't wait for some face to face time next weekend!!!
      AK

      Delete
  2. What a super idea Anne, I love it! my nephew makes a monthly gratitude book with photos of things that inspire/ interest or that he just likes (he has a lot to be grateful for but that's another story...) but I really like the way you are not only taking the photos but are paying it forward and doing the Random acts to share the magic oops MAGIC...:-)
    thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing how your 100day project goes. cheers Fran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran,
      I am really looking forward to it! It looks to be an amazing project... I can't wait to follow the journey of others also... Are you thinking of signing up?
      http://100daysproject.co.nz/
      AK

      Delete
  3. Fantastically magical 10,000th tweet! Keep up those positive posts, inspiring quotes, optimistic outlook on life and the world. Keep sharing the Magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and here I am back in my MAGICal second home.... Thanks for being my e-sister.....xo

      Delete