As this year draws to a close what is on my MUST DO list before 2013 draws to a close?
· Increase my blogging and reflecting;
· Commit to a research project for 2014; (small and manageable);
· Post submissions for L@S presentations;
· Increase my posting on literacy – not just e-literacy;
· Encourage the creation of, discussion of and networking through a shared doc of Ulearn presentations and workshops;
· Really prepare for the Christmas season – decorate house early in November!
· Regularly work with Mum to record more of her life story;
· Spend less time online each night;
· Spend more with family each night;
· Structure my learning time so I have focused online PD time;
· Review learning on K12 online conference;
· Finish blogging our amazing overseas adventure;
· Print off photos from our adventure and scrapbook and album them;
· Learn more reo;
· Commit to a reo learning journey for 2014;
· Begin to shape my workshops to encompass reo learning;
· Update my CV;
· Work tirelessly with my schools to exit – sustainable e-capacity;
· Increase my fitness in preparation for running another 10km;
· Swim regularly;
· Facilitate happiness!!!