Friday, August 7, 2015

Te Reo Manahua

Christchurch bound… Early start and the best message of the day arrived from Susan.  “I sung in the shower…” Wow how happy is that..
For the longest time we have been planning our S.A.S. weekend in Auckland and today is the day… The countdown is over…

So, Christchurch bound for a day, flying home in time to meet S. at the airport for our flight to Auckland. WOW – what a day in the air it is going to be. 

So what am I most looking forward to? Undoubtedly it is S’s excitement.  We are going to have so much fun travelling up tonight, then the fun with S.A.S. will really begin… Auckland S. has planned such an extensive, exciting agenda.  We are sooo lucky. 

Flying over the snow tops today… WOW, that snow is low.  I knew snow was forecast for the weekend but hadn’t realized it was due already.  Stunning shot to share with Aucklanders…



So, today, I have the privilege of spending the day with Gemma and Anaru for Te Reo Mahura Māori.  I am so excited to be able to embrace this opportunity and continue the momentum.  I am anticipating challenge, discomfort and I am very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment