Connected Educator Month is about to kick-off!: A global calendar of free online professional learning, offered by NZ and global organisations. Make October the month that you and your colleagues connect and grow your online skills and professional learning. Become a connected educator and be part of an online, networked profession.
· Want to learn about new digital tools? Check out the Starter Kete - 31 days of activities to help you connect to educators across the globe. Grow your skill and earn recognition through badging.
· NZ Launch Week! Sign up for some of these stunning activities, 1-3 October.
· Book Groups: Sign up to explore future-focused curriculum with NZCER, and innovative design thinking with Ewan McIntosh - and win a copy for yourself!
· Pick a pathway of professional learning: Browse the calendarand join in the conversations that matter to you and your school [NZ events / all global events]. Show schools how/why they can become connected in term 4.
· Sign up so you don't miss the news, including the livestream from ULearn14.
(Thanks to Karen and Phoebe for sharing)