Working towards a blog post to share on blogsync space.
‘What it means to be a connected educator’ – my learning life online, and how being connected has affected my work in education."
What a privilege to take time to reflect on my learning life online.
Really appreciating the thoughts of Karen Melhuish Spencer and Chris Waugh
- Be confident and comfortable with own view
- Share and be aware of the value of my story
- Anecdotes (ANNEcdotal... new blog title....???)
- Personal take
- Add to the conversation and discussion
- Share my personal dimension
- Less is more <=>
- Making visible an insight into our personal journey
- Personal response is welcome - words, multi media - any medium that works for author
- Welcome gentle dissonance - warm yet challenging
- Step up and make visible our thinking...
Uber excited to be a part of this... Once blog post is complete - tweet to @EdBlogSync #cenz14 or hashtag #blogsync
Topics for the month: