Friday, August 20, 2021

C for Cold - Day 3 at Alert Level Four

 C for COLD! C could be for so many things today, cold, cool, catastrophizing, connect and even calm...

So, what a surprise today to open the curtains to see snow on the Maungatuas. I know it was forecast to be cool but I wasn't expecting the snow...

An early FitOn session to warm up and YAY, another badge earned!


Off we went for an early bike ride, trying to avoid the predicted rain. Oh my goodness, wind blasting into our faces, and numb fingers. I can hardly imaging how cold it must be for all the poor new baby lambs... 

Turning away from the head wind, and riding home with the tail wind was a delight. 


So, day three of isolation was all about online meetings. 

At 3pm the update came through that we remain at Level 4 until at least 11.59pm on Tuesday the 24th of August. 

That takes me through til G at least... 

I love thinking of the word, hmmm I wonder what D will deliver tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment