Tuesday, April 22, 2014

All googly….

Flying to Christchurch on the Tuesday after Easter, heading for the inaugural GAFE summit in the south. 
What a MAGICAL opportunity for us in the south.  I have such incredibly fond memories of the GAFE summit at Albany Senior High in October 2012.  How exciting that we are celebrating in the south!


I have had the chance to view the sessions and I am pretty sure of my plans for the two days.

I am incredibly keen to learn more about everything Google.  Increasingly schools are moving to GAFE and as a facilitator it is incredibly important for us to be aware of and knowledge about the potential of GAFE.

I am sharing my inquiry for this year in a Google site and am incredibly keen to upskill in this area.

Next week I am running a Google day for a cluster of schools and I am very excited to maximize my learning opportunities.

Alongside the Google goodness, I am incredibly excited about connecting with educators from in and around the south. 

As Christchurch recovers and rebuilds, we anticipate a time when Ulearn returns to the south.  For now, let’s make the most of this MAGICAL opportunity together. 

Here’s a link to the sessions I plan to attend!

I can guarantee I will tweet and blog and share my new learning!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment