Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Find Extra Hours in Your Week: Calendar and Gmail Tricks to Save You Time

Find Extra Hours in Your Week: Calendar and Gmail Tricks to Save You Time

Inbox zero - how good would that be!

"Using your inbox as a to do list is allowing your schedule to be dictated by the tyranny of others."  Cory Pavicich

I am seriously looking forward to learning ways to take control of my gmail!

Oh my goodness... this session is going so fast I am struggling to keep up, let alone take notes, or tweet....

The great news is that everything we are doing is Googlable!

We have set up different users...

We have enabled keyboard shortcuts...

We have looked at how to sort our gmail....

We are exploring canned responses...

Setting up a shared session in calendar - calendar appointment slots.....

Using Doodle -

Okay... so much new learning - I will add the links to all of this from Jennie Magiera real soon!

Jennie's presentation today! 

What an incredible session!

I am absolutley overwhelmed!  The is just fabulous!  I managed to learn an uber amount during the session... and the rest is all there for me to revisit and continue the learning!  Rewindable MAGIC!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment