Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wellington Bound…

Uber early start but a win to start the day!  I woke at 5.01am when the alarm was set for 5.10am.  It is always so much greater for me to be awake before the alarm.  Up and away to the airport before 6, looking forward to a full on fun day with our team and team Central South.  And here I am cutting through day break on a glorious autumn morning.

What am I most looking forward to? 
·      Undoubtedly it is time with team members.  I always love time to catch up and re-connect with facilitators across the teams. 
·      I am also especially looking forward to exploring Story Hui some more as this is one way of working that I still need to upskill on.  We are planning on using Story Hui in our session next week so I am really keen to know more.
·      I am looking forward to continued discussion on ways of working as we are increasingly busy in our roles.
·      I am looking forward to spending more time looking at UDL.  Our recent session with Lynne has really bought this incredibly powerful learning concept to the forefront of our learning, planning and facilitation again and I can’t wait to explore and learn more about how best to support the educators I work with.
·      I am really looking forward to being back in Wellington.  We do not get there often with work and I really love the place.  I think I fell in love with it back in 2009 – 2011 when I visited regularly while studying for my Masters.


No comments:

Post a Comment