Friday, May 8, 2020

Day 44 - engulfed in sadness

Late last night I got a call from Potsie, John has passed.... agh I am just so engulfed in sadness, and overwhelmed. 

I am really struggling to be on my A game working today. How is it possible to move into a headspace that makes this ok. YES we knew time was limited but it is never the same as the end. What I would give to be able to teleport to Perth. Virtual hugs just don't cut the mustard. 

I tried so hard to stay on my game til I was in meetings with people I know and work closely with... then I just lost it... yes I cried in Zui.... agh....

This is sooooo hard... 

Only photo to share today is the super moon... I stood on the deck for quite sometime, reflecting on loss... big hugs Potsie.... Just like the moon, during the day it is out of view. John you may be out of our view, but you live on in our memories, our thoughts, and in our recordings of your stunning voice... 

No comments:

Post a Comment