Saturday, May 9, 2020

Day 45 - Beach....

Saturday... Honestly, this is hard yards... I am so grateful to make it to another weekend...

Potsie and John are so in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very grateful to chat to you Potsie... I wish my arms could reach out a real hug to you and Lani...

So, tomorrow is Mother's Day. I have very low expectations for this day. I will not see Katie or Jason, and families, and this is my first Mother's Day in 56 years without my Mum. I have been brainstorming an idea in my head... I have no flowers in my garden, so I am going to try and make a succulent heart for the cemetery. I cannot get the sphagnum moss I need from Bunnings or Mitre Ten but Nicholls have the GOLD. A drive in to collect this and Grant and I went for a stunning beach walk from Middle Beach again. I LOVE the beach...





There is so much kelp on the beach... wish I could take this home for the garden...







One of the very many highlight of this time of ISO is driveway drinks. We are really lucky to have such an awesome set of neighbours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment