Friday, May 15, 2020

Day 51 - bursting out of my skin with excitement....

I woke up this morning, and pinched myself. Is it for real? Is today the day we really get to see J, G and L? YES IT IS...

So I have an incredibly full on day planned to keep me busy in the hope that we get to the time they arrive asap...

The morning started with an awesome team meeting. There were just four of us but it was a great sharing time. This week has definitely been calmer and it is GOOD.

In the lunch break I finished my sewing projects, just in time for Elyse's birthday. Oh my goodness it is soooooo good to have the dining room back. My sewing machine and overlocker have been out since the start of the time of ISO. I have to say that has been wonderful, I have loved every minute of my creations. BUT it is good to have it all out of sight. Even better, I have a great new space for storing it now, so will be so much easier to set up again. 

I am very proud of my creations. 




I had a couple of awesome meetings today... we really are poised on the precipice of exciting new opportunities...

So here I am blogging at 6pm, roast dinner in the oven, desperately awaiting the arrival of family.....

No comments:

Post a Comment