Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 20 - Otago Anniversary Day - An extra long weekend

YUSS a sleep in to start another awesome day of this long weekend then I dived into my first online F45 session. WOOHOO it was awesome. Hard to believe I haven't joined in these sooner. 

This really is such an incredible time, a time to do things differently, and to really unpack what will not go back to ways of old. The longer this goes on, the deeper our commitment can be to taking opportunities for maintaining some of this calm, for continuing this decrease in time pressures, and allowing space for creativity. 
Well, anyway, it is FREEZING cold today. We last about 5 minutes outside walking around the garden until we retreated inside. I decided to 'attack' the rumpus room... which led to clearing a bookcase for my office, which led to sorting photos, and albums and tidying shelves. So incredibly rewarding, and allowed for much resourcefulness and creativity... more on that at a later date. Suffice to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the day. A long, enjoyable, calm day...
An abundance of gratitude for this lovely long weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment