Friday, April 3, 2020

Day 9 - diving into the weekend

WOW Friday... you have been a very long time coming....

Fabulous to report I have had two fabulous nights sleep in a row - oh what a difference that makes... 

The day started with online meetings and continued back to back right through til mid afternoon. I work this way, we work this way, we are used to online, but oh my goodness this is tough going. It is not good for our eyes, brains, posture, well being... Next week I am consciously building in gaps between the meetings... 

Finally I took a break and Grant and I went for an awesome walk. I love spotting Autumn sneaking up on us. 


We walked down to Wingatui and over the tracks to explore all the new building. Not long over the tracks and two trains came by. There is so much more train traffic lately I think - maybe moving produce to keep us all stocked up. 





Back online in time for the best meeting of the week... virtual drinks. How awesome to connect across Aotearoa, all in our bubbles... just a good old fashioned, relaxed, catch up. Thanks team... 



WOW what a stunning find tonight... I thought they were thrown out long ago. I stumbled on a courier bag full of my Bearly Dressed labels, from back in the day, when I had the children's clothing label. I think that was back in 1997 when Bearly Dressed clothes wrapped up. Oh what I would give to find a piece of clothing we created. It really was such an incredible time. I spent so much time cutting the cloth, delivering it to the out sewers, travelling selling the clothes... It really was an incredible time in our lives. 



I rounded Friday night off with creating this little top for a very special little person. 


Now, Netfilx is calling me... YAY for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment