Thursday, April 23, 2020

Day 29 - the throbbing head is real...

My head is throbbing, my eyes are blurry... I think a have Cui.... 
What you ask is Cui... 
COVID + ISO + Zoom + Hui...
Day after day after day of zoom meetings is taking its toll. Don't get me wrong I am loving the work. I am completely and utterly in awe of educators who are working, thinking and preparing in completely new ways. 
I am also in awe of teams who are working, collaborating and sharing. 
So what is the cure for Cui?
For me, for today, it was escaping at 4.45pm out into the best of the day. My bubble buddy and I walked and explored. Agh, the pressure in the head is lessening but the fuzzy eyes remain, so a short post tonight. 



I guess it won't be long til work resumes and this end of the subdivision will reopen and I will be able to do the walking loop again. 



It really is quite incredible how far up the hills the scrape outs are going... It won't be long til we see this filling up.


Looking back across to our place up in the trees. It really is hard to believe that 18 years ago when we bought, none of these houses existed.... 


 Up at the water tanks as the sun drops on the horizon... Day 29...

Lesson from today: BUILD in breaks between all hui and schedule time away from laptop in the middle of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment