Monday, April 20, 2020

Day 26 - extended Level four and a little craziness

Monday, jolly Monday. Day 26...
Finally I got up early and got back out for a run. I really do not have any excuse for why I haven't been out running lately. I was very pleased with my time. My previous best was 38.01, so a mere 40 seconds on that... and yet again my shoelace came undone... I have to make more effort to tie them securely... 


Today's meetings have again highlighted the very challenging situations some of our team are working in. We are setting up Zui on Thursday to enable people to network and connect with similar bubble experiences - eg. with young children, with teenagers, solo bubbles, extended whānau bubbles... Looking forward to seeing people coming together to share and connect. 


YUSS Happiness is... knowing that your essential parcel reaches it's destination, albeit late...



HUGE gratitude to Greg and Annette. We now have helmets so can get out there on our bikes. KINDNESS at this time is soooo appreciated. 



Visible craziness tonight... driveway antics... complete with finishing tape, flags and costume...


More craziness... we've heard this a few times when we've been out walking, but today I got to see it up close. Impressive weaving in and out the traffic, up and down the main road of Mosgiel. 


Stunning end to the day with a ride around the big block.... We really are so lucky with this stunning April weather. 


As we reflect on staying in level 4 til next Tuesday, then a move to level 3, we really must be so proud of what NZ has achieved... #proud





No comments:

Post a Comment